Great show jingles / Großartige Jingles
One of the things that many of us remember when thinking about the Steve Mason Experience Show are its jingles. They were short, funny and helped to create the brand Steve Mason Experience. Here is a list of the most common jingles.
Was die meisten von uns sicher mit der Steve Mason Experience Show verbinden sind die Jingles. Sie waren kurz, lustig und halfen dabei das Brand Steve Mason Experience auf zu bauen. Nachfolgend habe ich eine Liste der bekanntestes Jingles zusammengetragen.
- I've got nothing on except BFBS.
- So beautiful to sit by the sea
listening to the sounds of the waves
and the sounds of the Experience ringing through your mind
letting the stones under your arse feel good
- Steve Mason, you've been brought up today in front of this court, charged with playing Music at excessive Sound Levels! What do you plead? Guilty or not guilty?
Hahaha, take him down!
- Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, and welcome to the Experience time capsule. Please fasten your seat belts and prepare for time travel.
- Rollin with the savior of your flavour
Who am is the greatest entertainer
on this side of the equator
And ain´t talking about no mabe or no just
It´s the truth
Steve "absolutely kickin like a big bad bull" Mason
- Steve Masons Experience
is like a beautiful rainbow
strung across my mind
- Steve Mason hits you harder than a 20.000 ton bull
- The Steve Mason Experience sounds better at high volume levels!
- You've got to tune-in your thing that what you call your Radio,
listen to the Steve Mason Show,
you've got to Uh Ah, you've got to Uh Ah.
I've got the vibe in my head,
you better listen to what I've said,
you've got to listen to BFBS.
- Ladies and Gentlemen,
I can't tell you how thrilled we are
at your reception to the dancing.
And now Steve Mason will play an old record from the vault.
- I'm listening to the experience show
- Absolutely sponditiously
kicking like a big bad bull.
Yours truly, Mister Mason.
- Sharp in the mix
with all kind of tricks,
my DJ is back like a sunny day,
Shake it down that way.
Did I misspell a jingle? Or do you know of a jingle that should be added here?
Fehlt was oder ist etwas falsch geschrieben?
Contact me or use the forum.